Information Collection and Use
- If you choose to purchase or products or use our services, we may require you to provide contact and identity information and other personal data as indicated on the forms throughout the OGCX Platform. Where possible, we will indicate which fields are mandatory and which fields are optional.
- We collect and use your personal data to allow us to provide products, services and features to meet your needs, and to customise and improve our products and services to make your experience more secure and convenient. We only collect personal data about you that we consider reasonably necessary for achieving these purposes.
- OGCX may also request further information from you where required or permitted by applicable law.
- You may if you wish, opt-in to receive marketing information via email from: OGCX, and/or its affiliates and partners. This information may include the latest news on new products, promotions, contests and/or lucky draws. If you change your mind at any time and wish to un-subscribe, you may easily do so via the un-subscription link found on each email, or through our hotline at +1 (520) 447-4445. Alternatively, you may also log into “My Account” and opt out directly by editing your email preferences.
- We collect and use your personal data to facilitate our provision of the products and services requested by you. We will maintain a file about you, your product purchases and your use of our services. We will collect, use and retain the information in your file, and such other information that we may obtain from time to time in connection with your current and past activities on the OGCX Platform, for as long as the purpose for which the information is collected continues or where otherwise necessary for legal purposes or the purposes of our normal business operations. Thereafter, we will destroy or delete the information, or remove the means by which the information can be associated with you. The abovementioned purposes may include but are not limited to: record keeping and archival; resolving disputes; troubleshooting problems; helping promote secure trading; collecting fees owed to us; conducting surveys, obtaining customer feedback and measuring consumer interest in our products and services; communicating with you; informing you about online and offline offers, products, services, and updates; customising and optimising your experience on the OGCX Platform; detecting and protecting us against error, fraud and other criminal activity; and such other purposes as may be notified to you before or at the time of collection or use of the information. In particular, where you opt to receive marketing information from OGCX, we will use your email address to send you our e-newsletters and/or electronic direct marketing materials which provide information on products and services provided by OGCX and/or its partners and affiliates.
- We may also look across multiple users to identify problems or resolve disputes, and in particular, we may examine your personal data to identify users using multiple user-IDs or aliases. We may also compare and review your personal data for errors, omissions and/or accuracy.
- Under some circumstances, we may require certain financial information from you. We use your financial information (including credit card information) only to verify the accuracy of your name, address, and other information, to detect any fraud or other criminal activity, to bill you for your purchases, and to process payments made by you.
- We may automatically track certain information based upon your behaviour on the OGCX Platform. We use this information to do internal research on our users’ demographics, interests, and behaviour to better understand, protect and serve our users in general and you in particular. This information may include the URL that you just came from (whether this URL is on the OGCX Platform or not), which URL you next access (whether this URL is on the OGCX Platform or not), your computer browser information, and your IP address.
Disclosure to Third Parties
- Subject to this Clause 3, your personal data will not be disclosed to third parties (whether for their marketing purposes or otherwise) without your consent.
- We reserve the right to disclose your personal data to any group company within OGCX’s organisation, third party service providers (including any entity which hosts or manages data from the OGCX Platform; credit, debit and charge card companies, banks and other entities processing payment instructions given by you through the OGCX Platform; lawyers; auditors; IT service providers; data centre providers); agents, subcontractors and suppliers to the extent required in the normal course and scope of our business in the provision of our products and services; government or regulatory authorities, and where required or permitted by applicable law, statute, stock exchange regulation or by-law, regulatory or governmental order or court order.
- Your information will not be transferred to third parties outside Singapore except in accordance with the requirements prescribed under the Personal Data Protection Act (No. 26 of 2012) (“PDPA”).
- Your privacy is important to us. We put in place reasonable security arrangements (which shall at least be equivalent to industry standard practices) to protect your privacy and personal data, in such manner and to such extent as we deem reasonably appropriate to prevent unauthorised access, collection, use, disclosure, copying, modification, disposal or similar risks. However, there is no such thing as “perfect security” and we do not guarantee in any way, and you should not expect, that your personal data or private communications will always remain private and/or safe from any abuse or misuse by third parties.
- Your information is stored on OGCX’s servers located in Singapore. We use such procedural and technical safeguards as we deem reasonably necessary to protect your privacy and to protect your personal data against loss, theft and unauthorised access, collection, use, disclosure, copying, modification or disposal. Such safeguards include but are not limited to the use of encryption, firewalls and Secure Socket Layer technology. We will also employ the appropriate security techniques to reasonably protect data against loss, theft, and unauthorized access, collection, use, disclosure, copying, modification or disposal by users inside and outside OGCX.
- OGCX protects the personal data it collects in a secure database with important information being encrypted, and the database servers are hosted in a protected data centre. OGCX employees are required, as a condition of their employment, to treat personal data held by OGCX as confidential, and to maintain the confidentiality of that personal data.
- As “perfect security” does not exist, OGCX does not represent or warrant that there will not be, and hereby disclaims any responsibility or liability directly or indirectly arising out of or in connection with, any loss, theft, or unauthorised access, collection, use, disclosure, copying, modification, disposal or similar actions with regard to any information held or maintained by us.
Updates & Questions